REAL ESTATE AT JL

Post general business links here.

Moderators:admin, Board

Tim
REAL ESTATE AT JL

Post by Tim » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:48 pm

GAIL CALLAHAN 603-491-3594 EMAIL: Gail.Callahan@Nemoves.com

I would like to introduce myself as a Local Realtor® with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Center Harbor, NH Office. Coldwell Banker holds the distinction of selling the most homes in the Lakes Region this past year, 2014!
I am uniquely qualified to offer you real estate services, whether buying or selling, as we have been at JL since 2000, and have lived up here full-time most recently. Since May, 2014, I have been involved in the sale of 5 Jonathan's Landing townhouses, with either the buying or selling side.
My DOM (days on market) average is 17.5 days, which is unheard of in a primarily seasonal market. I also am an Accredited Staging Professional, CLA (Certified Legal Assistant), hold my MBA, and belong to the Multi-Million Dollar Club with Coldwell Banker.
If you or someone you know is thinking of selling, I would be happy to do a CMA (comparative market analysis) on your unit and advise you on the recent market trends not only at JL, yet in Moultonborough, and the Lakes Region. Jonathan's Landing is a hot market right now, and I can get you the best price for your townhouse.
Please contact me at: 603-491-3594 Email: Gail.Callahan@Nemoves.com
Thank you for your consideration!
Gail