Golf Cart Waiver Form
GOLF CART RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The Owner of the golf cart is responsible for their golf cart. This includes whomever you allow to operate your cart. Please make all operators aware of our Rules and Regulations. Golf carts are to be insured by the Owner of the golf cart.
- Drivers of golf carts must be licensed to operate a motor vehicle. If unlicensed individuals operate your golf cart, you may be subject to fines and loss of privileges. Golf cars must comply with all traffic rules and regulations, and must reduce speed when approaching pedestrians, who always have the right of way. Drivers may not wear headphones, use cell phones, or use/operate any other device that may cause a distraction.
- Parking of golf carts on the grass at the marina and pools is permitted only for loading and unloading, after which golf carts must be parked on pavement in the parking areas. Driving golf carts on lawns is prohibited except for traveling to and from the marina and pools.
- All golf carts must have operational head and tail lights when driving after dark.
- The towing of any person or object is not permitted. Reckless driving of golf carts to endanger is prohibited. Anyone caught driving in an unsafe manner will lose the privilege to have a golf cart on the property.
- All accidents are to be reported to Management.
- Golf carts shall not be operated with more passengers than there are seats on the golf cart. All passengers must remain seated while the cart is moving.
- All golf carts must display a JL identifying sticker issued by Management.